Cosy Afternoons

October 4, 2017

Cosy rainy afternoons.  I love to spend them in my favourite corner of our flat reading fashion magazines.
Things that make me happy are nice smelling candles, fresh flowers and fashion magazines. So on a rainy afternoon I like nothing better than snuggling up.

These pink roses match our bedroom decor perfectly. These velvet cushions are from H&M home, they truly have some of the best homeware around and at very affordable prices. We’re currently in the middle of doing up our bedroom, once it’s all complete I’ll be writing a post on it.

Other things that make me incredibly happy is this scented candle from Laura Ashely. Sweet Pea & Freesia is my absolute favourite, such a lovely smell. Even throughout the night when the candle isn’t light I get swifts of it as I sleep – pure bliss!

What do you like to do on rainy afternoons, do you have a favourite cosy corner of your home?

Bedding – Wilko
Velvet Cushions & Glass Vase – H&M
Bed & Side Table – Ikea
Pink Tray – Oliver Bonas
Candle – Laura Ashely

1. October 4, 2017 7:37 pm

Great décor.

Liked by 1 person

2. October 4, 2017 7:53 pm

Such atmospheric photos- it looks soooo cosy. I could just snuggle up and soak up the relaxation vibe.
    Great post, love your blog.

Liked by 1 person

3. October 4, 2017 10:25 pm

Your home looks lovely – very cosy! My favourite place to snuggle up with a book or a film on my laptop is my bed.

4. October 6, 2017 6:58 am

It looks very cute & lovely, enjoy your relax moments! I love to put some music, have my little dog by my side and read a good book. Hugs!!

Liked by 1 person

5. atruebornwriter permalink
    October 6, 2017 4:54 pm

I like to read a novel or watch a few episodes of one of my favourite shows. I unfortunately don’t have a specific area in the house I like as a comfort corner yet. That’ll come within time XD. But when I was living with my parents my favourite part of the house was my bedroom. Just cuddle up on my bed with my favourite comforter and stuffy XD.

6. October 15, 2017 3:04 pm

I feel the same !! For me nothing like curling up with a good book 📚

Liked by 1 person