Little Yellow Bag

July 29, 2017

This yellow bag has fast become one of my favourites, I love the vibrancy colour pop it adds to outfits but if truth be told it doesn’t fit a lot in. I guess just the bare essentials, like house keys, bank cards, Oyster card, my lip stick, powder, conceal, perfume, shades – although the last couple of days in England has been a wash out, so much rain! I guess in away its good to declutter all the ‘stuff’ I carry around with me and take just the essentials I need for that day.

1. July 29, 2017 1:41 am

Great colour bag, nice twist on the satchel style. Fab photos!!

Liked by 1 person

2. July 29, 2017 2:30 am

I’m becoming a bigger and bigger fan of yellow lately! This bag is so sleek and bright, I love it!

Liked by 1 person

• July 31, 2017 8:47 pm

I love how bright and bold it is. I never used to be such a fan of yellow but this more on the mustard side has me hooked!

3. July 29, 2017 9:26 am

nice

Liked by 1 person

4. July 29, 2017 10:25 pm

I love that shade of yellow, it’s unique 🙂

Liked by 1 person

5. July 30, 2017 4:14 am

These are my favorite kinds of posts! Such an adorable yellow bag.

xo Logan

Liked by 1 person

• July 31, 2017 8:48 pm

There great to have a noise at what people carry about with them! I’ll be sure to do more and if you have any suggestions let me know! x

Liked by 1 person

6. July 31, 2017 12:23 am

Needing to purchase a new handbag & I’ve been thinking of downsizing. I really do carry around way to much. This would nip that problem in the bud & it’s so fab!

Liked by 1 person

• July 31, 2017 8:49 pm

You should treat yourself, this little beauty wasn’t to pricey either, think it was around £20-25 not bad really! Let me know what style of bag you opt for. x

Liked by 1 person

7. jacindathebeautyguru permalink
    August 21, 2017 11:16 pm

I have to agree with everybody yellow is an amazing color when it involves fashion. It’s so cheery and bright and colorful I think it pretty much goes with every and anything. I really enjoy your blog in your post I will be following you I hope you can do the same and enjoy my blog.
    Jacindathebeautyguru.wordpress.com