Little Bloom

What a blooming lovely Sunday I’ve had, we’ve not long gotten home from visiting Dave’s parents. It was a flying visit as we went down for the day for an early birthday celebration for his Grandma. We had afternoon tea in the garden, soaking in the suns rays, chatting and catching up.

I picked up this dress from work and had to give it an outing before it gets daily wear. The cut is super flattering for my body shape, I love the frill details on the sleeve and the print is bloody cute. I also really like that it has a vintage tea dress vibe. Naturally I teamed it with my fedora hat, adding in this vintage red bag for a pop of colour. To toughen it up I added my ASOS boots, I’m not sure I’ve shown you them yet. I got them for Christmas off my Mammy, they needed some wearing in and they were little tight but I think I’m there now, so ya’ll be seeing them plenty more now. I also wore my leather jacket, although it turned into a beautifully warm day and I didn’t need it in the end.

What I’m wearing –
Dress – Oasis
Leather Jacket c/o ASOS
Ankle Boots – ASOS
Sunglasses c/o The Goods Agency
Fedora Hat – Urban Outfitters
Bag – Vintage

Photos โ€“ Shooting Dave

1. July 3, 2017 / 11:42 am

Lovely stuff, reminds me of summery strawberries and cream. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m getting more excited about Autumn’s moody blooms though! All those deep colours, khaki leaves on a black background. More blackberry tang. Mmm. ~ P ~

• July 15, 2017 / 8:07 pm

I also love Autumn fashion too, the colour palettes are my favourite. I think thats why I still wear leather jackets and ankle boots in the summer months!

• July 17, 2017 / 11:19 am

If you have any suggestions lovely, I’d appreciate it! ๐Ÿ™‚

• July 17, 2017 / 1:07 pm

That stone jacket is very cute! I would wear with a dark jewel coloured dress, or with a striped t-shirt and jeans. Sometimes PU is sweatier than leather in the summer months I try to stick to leather as it’s a more breathable fabric compared to PU. A trick to getting around the over heating is wearing it on your shoulders like they do at fashion week. That way you can put your arms though when feeling chilly. Hope this helps spark some ideas for your lovely jacket. Xx

• July 17, 2017 / 5:19 pm

Oooh, shoulder thing is very 1930s sporty starlet. I think it’s too nice for just a tee and jeans but I am definitely liking the jewel-tone dress idea. Previously I wore it with a long sleeve black tee, lightweight black maxi and lots of silver jewellery, Although I can’t remember what hijab I wore now! Thank you Amy, I’m itching to sales shop at the moment. ๐Ÿ™‚

• July 15, 2017 / 8:08 pm

I love adding a tough edge to a girly dress, always have done. I love the mix of feminine and tough within one outfit.

2. July 4, 2017 / 10:43 am

Super cute. I want a pair of glasses like yours! ๐Ÿ˜Š โค

• July 15, 2017 / 8:13 pm

You should check out The Goods Agency and the sunnies are by a brand called Local Supply – their an Australian brand, pretty darn cool!

3. July 5, 2017 / 7:53 pm

That dress is so pretty! I love the floral pattern!

• July 14, 2017 / 5:27 am

It’s turning out to be the perfect summer dress! I’m in love with the vintage inspired rose print too!