What’s in my bag?

May 1, 2017

amy_blog_025

It’s been a while since I’ve done a ‘What’s in my bag? ‘ post and if you are as nosey as me, you’ll love having a good snoop around my handbag.

This Zara tapestry bag remains one of my current favourites; it looks good, plus it has that special Mary Poppins quality to it, yup, capacity – I can fit loads of items inside it, no problem!

I always like to carry a note book and pen with me, it’s handy for those occasions when inspiration kicks in, such as blog ideas, holiday shopping list or a wedding theme that’s caught my imagination. I simply jot down my thoughts, keep myself organised and never forget those important things – sorted!

As you can see, I also have a selection of make up that I literally take e everywhere with me; after all, you never know when you might need to touch up your lippy, do you?

My essentials are tucked safely away- purse, Oyster card, keys, phone and card wallet, I really can’t think of many places I could go without them.

Just one or two basics left now – I always keep a lip balm and hair bobble in my bag …just incase a need arises.

Well there we have it, the contents of my beaut of a bag.

What items would I find if i mooched around in your handbag? What are the necessities you couldn’t leave home without?

Bag – Zara
Lip Stick & Compact – Chanel
Blusher & Concealer – Kiko
Sunglasses c/o The Goods Agency
Purse – Vivienne Westwood
Card WalletOliver Bonas
Rollo note book c/o Beauchamps Group

amy_blog_017amy_blog_012Photos – Shooting Dave

1. May 1, 2017 2:42 am

I couldn’t leave home without my lipgloss,keys, and ATM card

Liked by 1 person

2. May 1, 2017 9:47 pm

Nice bag 😍

3. May 1, 2017 10:52 pm

Is that a hair tie?! I’m obsessed with that kind!

Liked by 1 person

4. May 2, 2017 9:01 pm

I always carry a book and my Discman (I’m a real Luddite and just can’t see myself with a Kindle or an iPod) x

Liked by 1 person

5. May 4, 2017 7:56 am

I like! 👍👍👍

Liked by 1 person

6. May 15, 2017 7:33 am

I can’t leave my home without my wallet, a pair of sunglasses, a good SPF, my face powder, concealer, a nice lippy, my house keys, my mobile phone and my car keys. All essentials! Great post, by the way!

If you want to see some fabulous outfit pairings and fashion show reviews, you should click this link to my blog, view and come and follow me:

It is stuffed with gorgeous shoes, bags and clothes galore! A girl’s dream come true…

Liked by 1 person