Spending Christmas With Family

December 23, 2016

amy_blog_189

This week has flown by and it’s only two more sleeps till Christmas!
My favourite thing about the holiday season is catching up with friends and seeing family. With our family’s being far away, mine back in Birmingham and Dave’s down on the coast of Kent, I feel very fortunate to have lots of friends that feel like family here in London. Lois from Bunnipunch being one of them, we’ve teamed up with the lovely’s over at Boohoo to share our family portraits with you.

We both have fur babies, ours being Coco and Lois’s being her 11 rabbits… I know 11, she be bunny mad! Along with our fur babies and our other halves we’ve donned christmas jumpers to share our family portrait. I feel truly blessed to have Dave and Coco in my life, it’s lovely coming home to the. after a long day.

We will be spending Christmas day down at Dave’s parents house and plan on wearing our jumpers, I mean Coco looks truly adorable in his! Will you be dressed up or cosy in Christmas jumpers this year? I usually go for the dressed up option but fancy rocking my cosy sweater this year! I have one more post going live before the big day, so stay tuned! Now to wrap those last minute presents and watch the muppets Christmas carol on DVD!

Seasons greetings y’all!

amy_blog_197amy_blog_198amy_blog_221amy_blog_187What were wearing –
Dave
Coco & Amy’s jumpers c/o Boohoo
amy_blog_210amy_blog_220amy_blog_226

Photos – Shooting Dave

1. December 23, 2016 11:00 am

Great jumpers! You guys look great, especially Coco. Merry Christmas!

Liked by 2 people

2. theseasonbetween permalink
    December 23, 2016 10:54 pm

Awwww this is lovely. Happy Holidays.

Liked by 2 people

3. December 24, 2016 12:05 am

This post was so cute! And to answer your question of course I will be cuddled up in my winter jumper! Ive waited all year to pull my soft and fuzzy sweaters out lol

Stylishranter.com

Liked by 1 person

4. December 24, 2016 3:26 pm

lovely pictures . happy holidays and merry chrismas

Liked by 1 person

5. December 27, 2016 11:01 pm

This is the cutest post ever and Coco’s solo shot is so adorable I can’t take it!

Liked by 1 person

6. January 2, 2017 7:12 pm

I’m loving the cute doggie sweater, it’s perfect!

Liked by 1 person