Chipping Norton

chipping_norton_001chipping_norton_006chipping_norton_015

We had such a lovely weekend away with my family and friends, staying in the quaint Cotswold town of Chipping Norton.

The weather on Saturday was rubbish , lashing with rain, but we didn’t mind, we were all snuggled up around a log fire, drinking hot chocolate (well most of us) and soaking up festive family time.

Sunday morning was a bright and crisp, so we headed out to explore the area and take in the glorious scenery. But guess what, we just kept bumping into each another. Whilst mooching, Dave and I stopped by a pretty lane strewn with bunting and Christmas lights, so we took some outfit snaps.

It was getting a tad chilly, I’m glad I had my warm coat with me. Snaps taken, so we headed to a country pub for an afternoon of food and laughter. I loved spending the weekend with my family, I’m all ready now and so excited for Christmas!

chipping_norton_036chipping_norton_012chipping_norton_025chipping_norton_018 What I’m wearing –
Faux Fur Coat – Topshop
Bag – Zara
Boots c/o MKG
Skirt – Oasis
Jumper – New Look

chipping_norton_037chipping_norton_009chipping_norton_003chipping_norton_038chipping_norton_022chipping_norton_028chipping_norton_020

Photos – Shooting Dave

1. December 16, 2016 / 4:01 pm

Loooove the coat, it is so cute! 🙂

• December 18, 2016 / 3:52 pm

Thank you 🤗 I love a good statement coat and this has given me great value for wear!

• January 3, 2017 / 4:22 am

Is there an additional website you can go. Just to view different items

• December 18, 2016 / 3:51 pm

Thank you! I’m very lucky to have such an adorable pup! ❤️🐶

2. December 18, 2016 / 10:09 pm

What a festive spot. Those are the kinds of places I need in my life.
    Love the animal print coat. Makes me want to get a (faux)fur!

3. December 20, 2016 / 1:55 am

I Love Vintage, stuff, I believe a birth I must have been an old sole. I like mostly all the cut from the 1930’s forward. My mother, make all my clothes as a children so a apprentice look at clothed just for the stitching.
    Nice Coat by the way.
    Now approaching 62, I will look forward to even better vintage magazine, stores, and women.

4. December 20, 2016 / 5:52 pm

I love a leopard coat, especially a 3/4 sleeve. Leopard is such a great neutral, goes with everything. I’m not sure why so many people shy away from it! You are working it for sure! Merry Christmas!

• January 3, 2017 / 4:27 am

getdressedmommy

do you have a magazine, or book out about the Vintage neighborhood.

5. December 26, 2016 / 4:59 pm

Chipping Norton is a lovely town. They have a vintage fair on in February, which is definitely worth a visit for anyone enthusiastic about vintage items. There are also a fair few vintage stores dotted around, which clothes and more. Did you come across any of them on your visit?

6. January 3, 2017 / 4:30 am

Francesca

Where in the world is Chipping Norton. since you are announcing your vendor-ship.
    could you provide an address.

7. January 5, 2017 / 5:35 pm

The coat is so cute! Please check out some of my blogs x

8. December 11, 2017 / 8:10 am

Hello! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you
    if that would be ok. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog
    and look forward to new posts.