bag_updateAs I finally spent the last of my Birthday vouchers on make-up, oyster card holders and a bag, I thought I would create an updated what’s in my bag illustration. Hope ya’ll aren’t getting bored of these? I however like having a snoop in peoples bags and love these kinds of posts. Maybe I’m just super nosey?

My card holders are from Oliver Bonas and aren’t they just dreamy, one holds my oyster card and the other my bank cards. I also got this essie nail polish in colour Master Plan – it’s my first time using essie and I must say, I’m rather impressed. The colour is great and stays on for ages.

I also have some new Benefit make-up, the Hello Flawless powder is great for days I don’t want to wear to much foundation. The dandelion blush is nice and supple, I also picked up a new Ruby Woo red lippie from MAC.

My bag is never complete without a pair of glasses, I never know when I’ll need to read something or look out for that bus coming, without them I can’t read the numbers!
bag_update01 bag_update02

Illustrations created by me.

Share:

1. April 16, 2016 / 11:37 am

I love your creative spin on presenting your “What’s in my bag”! Haha you’re not the only one, I enjoy seeing these posts and watching these videos on YouTube… I believe you can tell a lot about a person from these sorts of posts ๐Ÿ™‚

• April 18, 2016 / 8:57 pm

I’m glad I’m not the only one! It’s great fun seeing what others take with them and what they deem important enough to lug around all day! What does the contents of my bag say about me? :-/ haha x

• April 19, 2016 / 12:05 am

Contents of your bag say… that you’re a definite beauty lover hehe. The most I ever carry around makeup-wise is a lipstick for touchups, but if I’m running late then I end up taking lots of makeup so I can do it on the train haha ๐Ÿ™ˆ

2. April 16, 2016 / 12:14 pm

Haha I like it. Amazing Illustrations!!
    ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. April 16, 2016 / 5:13 pm

This is so cute! I love your drawing style.

4. April 16, 2016 / 7:26 pm

I always have to have a small sketch book with me…you never know when a great idea might pop into my head hahahha Amazing illustrations btw ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• April 18, 2016 / 8:54 pm

Thats a great idea, I often write a little note in my phone to remember the ideas but I might start taking a sketch book with me! x

5. tiarasandsequins
    April 18, 2016 / 2:22 am

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your post!! Amazing sketches!!

6. April 18, 2016 / 4:18 pm

How do you even do these drawing. They are amazing. Loved you take on whats in my bag! xx

• April 18, 2016 / 8:47 pm

Thank you, glad you like them! I draw them by hand, then scan them into my computer and photoshop them ๐Ÿ™‚ x

• April 18, 2016 / 9:41 pm

That’s amazing. Wish I was artistic. Want to make a banner for my blog. Will probably resort to stick men at this rate ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

• April 18, 2016 / 10:32 pm

Ha ha! There are lots of illustrators you could commission to create your banner? Some are reasonably priced, why not look into that? x