Townhouse Chic

February 6, 2016

_U3A4982 _U3A5001_U3A5028

Happy weekend ya’ll!

It’s been a long old week at work and I’m so happy to be having a chilled out Saturday. After a nice lazy start to the day we headed to North London to keep Dave company at work (Dave’s having to work overtime), so we headed up to North London with him, grabbing some You Me Sushi for lunch and taking some snaps just outside Dave’s work.

As for my outfit, I wanted something comfy and lazy, while digging around my chest of draws I found this skirt, which hasn’t been worn in oh so long I thought I’d dust it off and give it an outing. As it’s ridiculously windy and cold out I layered up with a jumper tucked in and adding a belt (which is a bonus as this skirt is a little big since it’s last wear!). Keeping with my casual and wanting to be comfy I added my parka and beanie hat, originally I wanted to wear one of my fedoras but with the wind that wasn’t going to happen, well with out me holding on to it at all times!

I’ve spent the afternoon editing my outfit snaps, keeping Coco entertained and working on some new illustrations. All in all a blissful Saturday! I hope you’ve all had lovely Saturdays, do let me know what you’ve gotten up too – I’m so nosy 😉

_U3A5016_U3A4990_U3A5032_U3A5008_U3A4986_U3A5031What I’m wearing –
Coat & Beanie – Topshop
BagWarehouse
BootsOffice
Skirt – Wallis
Jumper – Oasis_U3A5020_U3A5022_U3A5026Photos – Shooting Dave

1. February 7, 2016 2:12 am

Please come pick out my outfits for me each week so I stop wearing the same two sweaters over and over again!

Liked by 1 person

2. February 7, 2016 7:51 am

Your dog is so adorable!! And is it just me or was this week extra long!! I just couldn’t wait for this well needed weekend. So far it was full of sleep but I know Sunday I have to prepare post for the next week and study for school!!
    xoxox

stylishranter.com

Liked by 2 people

3. February 7, 2016 8:25 am

Loving that London vibe, red lips, and such a cute Yorkie 🙂

Liked by 2 people

4. February 7, 2016 9:56 am

Love this 🙂

Liked by 1 person

5. themovingbear permalink
    February 7, 2016 7:14 pm

I really like the skirt, the pattern is amazing. And your dog is soooooo cute ❤

Liked by 2 people

6. February 8, 2016 7:42 am

Great post!!! I miss shopping in Topshop….. and miss the old townhouses of Melbourne 🙂

Liked by 1 person

7. tiarasandsequins permalink
    February 9, 2016 2:13 am

Super cute outfit. I especially love the skirt and the belt was a great touch!

8. February 9, 2016 2:48 pm

Amazing outfit!

9. meggiesummers1 permalink
    February 10, 2016 11:02 pm

Love those shoes! And I really must invest in one of those hats it goes well with the fringe I need to try one with mine..! X

Liked by 1 person

10. February 14, 2016 11:28 am

Looks a little bit like 21. Bakerstreet! 😀 Great Outfit ! ❤

• February 14, 2016 11:43 am

Apparently they are council houses, I would bloody love to live in one of these! They are beautiful and yes, they reminded me of Sherlock’s house too! X

11. zichinka permalink
    February 15, 2016 7:45 am

Also have Yorkshire Terrier.Name is Bo.Wait for sunny and warm days to make good photos with him. And yes, your look is close to me.

Liked by 1 person

12. February 15, 2016 9:52 pm

Visit my site http://ivanovska.con.mk adn http://ivannovska.wordpress.com
    Thanks 😀

13. February 17, 2016 1:34 am

Love your outfit here and your blog 🙂 I’m just starting out on WordPress and wasn’t too sure how I liked it, but after finding blogs like yours I’ve seen how nice they can be and so have decided to keep using this site. So I just wanted to say thank you! (: x

Liked by 1 person