Luxury Lumberjack

jord_watches_053jord_watches_080 jord_watches_092

Here we are the last month of the year – I can’t believe how fast this year has gone! We are now in the full swing of winter here in London and so far it’s been a mixed bag of weather, some days freezing with crazy gale winds and other days are really mild, like the day we snapped these photos. Now it’s freezing and I’m at home, wrapped up in my pj’s and wearing a scarf ☺️…

Well,  onto the topic at hand – the outfit.  This outfit was worn for a coffee date with Dave and then our Sunday dog walk. It was easy, cosy and exactly what Sunday outfits are supposed to be!  Teaming my flannel Fat Face shirt with a button down skirt, adding my burgundy hat and favourite bag. I’ve added the black version of this black bag to my Christmas list, if you’re still stuck on present ideas for loved ones or fancy getting yourself a gift why not check out my gift edit or secret Santa stocking filler ideas!

jord_watches_076jord_watches_061jord_watches_065jord_watches_073jord_watches_084What I’m wearing –
Coat, Hat & Belt – Topshop
Bag c/o Warehouse
Shirt c/o Fat Face
Denim Skirt – Oasis
 Boots c/o Boohoo
Watch c/o Jord
jord_watches_085 jord_watches_054jord_watches_056Photos – Shooting Dave

1. December 6, 2015 / 12:33 pm

Hey 🙂
    Your look is great! I really like it, especially your bag!!
    And how did you do this online snow on your website? It is amazing!
    Maybe you wan to look up my blog too?
    littlegreenraven.wordpress.com 😀

• December 9, 2015 / 8:38 am

Hi, sorry to but in, but I also have the snow edit on my blog elnazblog.wordoress.com and all you need to get it, is go into your dashboard settings and you can turn it on!

• December 9, 2015 / 9:51 pm

No, thank you! I added the snow so many years ago and have been racking my brain trying to work out how I had done it and couldn’t remember! Thanks for sharing the tip! x

2. December 7, 2015 / 12:59 am

I love the camel coat & burgundy hat combination, it’s a good look.

Your bag is gorgeous!

3. December 7, 2015 / 3:26 am

This look is awesome, loving the outfit, and the hat have a nice color that I need in my closet.

4. December 7, 2015 / 1:42 pm

Love it!! Great outfit!! And I love your hair:)
    fashionatka.wordpress.com

5. December 9, 2015 / 4:30 am

Camel coat perfection! Especially love how you played it together with burgundy color fuses. There is something so visually enticing about this color combination; especially during the festive season.

Xo. http://www.sonamnaiducreative.com

6. December 9, 2015 / 5:42 am

I have been DYING for a brown watch and yours is just 😍😍