new_whats_in_my_bagimage-11

I’m loving this little bag I recently got from Warehouse – honestly I’ve used it everyday since it became mine, obsessed much?! I don’t usually opt for small bags on a daily bases, mainly because you can’t get much more than the essentials. However, recently I’ve been enjoying the freedom of having a small bag and not needing to carry my ipad around for work means I can opt for the smaller bag daily. I guess this is an updated “what essentials are in my bag” post.

In my bag we have my Vivienne Westwood purse, my iphone in it’s pretty casehut case, my snazzy new compact foundation, the all important lippie and lip balm, hand cream, oyster card (can’t get fair without that!), ipod to listen to some music while on the move.

new_whats_in_my_bag02 new_whats_in_my_bag01

All illustrations by myself.

1. November 30, 2015 / 1:04 am

what app do you use for drawing or how?

• November 30, 2015 / 6:45 am

I draw by hand the old fashioned way (pen to paper) scan my drawings into my computer, then using photoshop colour my images in. X

2. November 30, 2015 / 8:36 am

So nice! I love it!

3. November 30, 2015 / 10:18 am

Incredible illustrations as always! Blows my mind as to how talented you truly are; admire the attention to detailing and the conscious effort put in to your drawings. PS: Cute coin purse!

Xo. http://www.sonamnaiducreative.com

4. December 1, 2015 / 2:33 pm

It seems that everything is able to enter into the bag, of ourse is essential for a girl.
    Obviously it’s important also to have the right bag for the right outfit, if you love street style a clutch is definitely the best choice for aperitifs and cocktails with friends, if you have a bigger bag for the work you put in even a shirt for a drink after work.
    Gerardo Carretta Bloggamilamoda

5. November 25, 2016 / 9:10 pm

I LOVE THIS. mAKEUP AND COSMETICS LIFT ME UP OUT OF depression.