My Christmas Wish List

christmaswishlistwishlist_10

Heres a little post filled with thing I’m wishing I could afford to buy, some of the more affordable things may make their way into my wardrobe as treats to myself this autumn, but the bigger items are on my Christmas wish list!
It feels crazy talking about Christmas in November but as I work in retail, I’m actually late to the party (I know it’s cray cray, right!?). For the last two weeks it’s been all about installing Christmas windows, decorating trees and wrapping fake presents – by the time I wrap my gifts I’ll be a pro!
As family and friends are asking me what I’d like I thought I’d create my dream Christmas wish list and generally autumn wants… Like last year I will come up with a couple of gift guide for you as it was so popular last time, but for now what items are on you’re Christmas wish list?

wishlist_11

wishlist_07Benefit – life of the party is the perfect stocking fill gift, it has all the essentials any girl could want!

wishlist_08The cutest key ring I’ve ever seen, I love a bit of Lulu Guinness (my Mother brought me an umbrella for my birthday and I love it!). Also my lipstick of choice is Chanel, it’s defiantly treat lipstick but a well worth it treat – I’d happily forgo buying a new dress for this lipstick!wishlist_09This ridiculously cute coin purse from Whistles would make the perfect stocking filler!
wishlist_05This coat is such a beaut, I just can’t get over how much I’d love to own it!wishlist_04Alas that coat is a little (ALOT) outta my price range so to jazz up existing coats I’m loving this scarf.

wishlist_06Another item I’m really lusting after is baseball meets 70’s style t-shirts like this one from Urban.

wishlist

I’m currently loving and lusting after these little brogue style ankle boots  and I also think these velvet booties would be great for the party seasons.
wishlist_02

Now onto the party season and this furry bag is to die for – heart eyes all over this!

wishlist_01

This velvet swing dress has a gothic meets 70’s vibe and I am digging it!

wishlist_03

This midi dress could see me through the party season and into spring summer, it’s oh so pretty!

I better had stop before I get carried away and my bank account gets drained! If any friends or family are reading, feel free to purchase any of these as my Christmas present 😉 I will be sharing more gift guides for the holiday season soon!

1. November 12, 2015 / 7:15 am

The Life Of The Party gift is perfect, I add it in my Christmas wishlist :p

2. November 12, 2015 / 9:52 am

Love this! I can’t wait until your next gift guide post!

3. November 12, 2015 / 10:00 am

Great list! Benefit is my favorite! love their benetint in poppy I wear it every day 🙂

4. November 12, 2015 / 5:57 pm

Gorgeous post! So well done!

5. November 14, 2015 / 8:09 am

guys i literally started a few dyas ago and need some insparation

• November 14, 2015 / 10:42 am

Do you need inspiration with you’re christmas shopping or content for you’re blog? If it’s Christmas shopping, I’m working on more gift guide posts for over the next few weeks!

• November 14, 2015 / 11:01 am

Thx ill make sure to follow you you are awesome

• November 14, 2015 / 8:39 pm

I would say the main thing is to blog about things you enjoy and love, if it’s fashion- try taking outfit photographs, talking about items you’re lusting after or sharing Pinterest or blog photos of looks you love – just remember to credit & link back to the source of who’s images you are using.
          The main advice I’d give you is, look at blogs you love reading and jot down ideas, taking inspiration from them and start creating you’re own version in you’re style. Hope this has helped. 😊

• November 14, 2015 / 9:22 pm

Your right! Thx for everything you have inspired me and you look really pretty in your profile pic!
            Thx

• November 14, 2015 / 9:24 pm

Glad to have helped! Annnnd thanks ☺️

• November 14, 2015 / 9:31 pm

I uploaded a blog about fashion and makeup and it has already got a few views. You are reall lucky most people dont have nearly as many followers as you do.
            I may sound reallh cheesy but there are only few people who inspire me! 🙂

• November 14, 2015 / 9:36 pm

Ive said that i will be doing some fashion and stuff but the important part is that ive given you most of the credit!
            Thx for replying to my comment coz usually most people just ignore everyone.
            🙂

• November 14, 2015 / 9:43 pm

I always try and help out other bloggers, I feel it’s important to make a community and share creativity. And believe me it took a long time, lots of dedication and even more hard work to get my blog to the level its today. I have a full time day job, I create my content and posts in any spare moment I have. I do so because it’s my favourite hobby and my passion. I really wish your blog success and the more you blog the easier it will become!

• November 14, 2015 / 9:53 pm

You have really helped since I only started a few days ago im glad I have a good rope model to look up to 🙂

• November 14, 2015 / 9:56 pm

I am so gonna follow your blog
            Tell me if I should stop sending you msgs I wont do it all the time but if it gets annoying just tell me I wont send as much

• November 14, 2015 / 10:06 pm

You can always PM me on my Facebook page if you want to chat or ask questions. You can find the link in my side bar, under also find me on –
            I’ve left some comments on your blog 😊

• November 15, 2015 / 7:44 am

Ive added my first fashion thing for my next one ill do makeup
            My clothes are pretty small coz im quite small!

6. November 14, 2015 / 10:02 am