Shopping Trip With The Girls…

July 20, 2015

And Westfield Stratford City!

westfields_03westfields_02westfield_04We were invited along to Westfield Stratford City for a spot of shopping and to top up our Love Box outfits – more on that later 😉 Oh I’m such a tease! We hit up our favorite stores and got busy shopping, the lovely Beth raided Topshop and picked up this super cute oversized shirt and tan faux crock bag. After a good mooch in H&M, River Island and the mecca that is Primark, where Lois picked up a snazzy beaded clutch bag and some sunnies we dashed into Forever 21, just in the nick of time (they were closing). I found the bag of dreams. A fringe, tassel and studded bucket bag – now what a combo! It completed my Love Box outfit perfectly, giving it the perfect festival finishing touch!
It was such a fun evening shopping and chatting with the girls. Which stores are you’re favorite to visit on girly shopping trips?

westfields_01westfields

1. July 20, 2015 9:29 pm

Shop til ya drop… Looks like a fun day!

2. July 21, 2015 1:29 am

Looks like you had quite the eventful and fun shopping day with your gal pals. Forever 21, Topshop and Zara are my favorite places to shop with my girlies 🙂 PS; I have the same bucket bag from Forever 21 and I can’t seem to get over it ha-ha!

Xo. http://www.sonamnaiducreative.com

3. Anjaaa permalink
    July 21, 2015 8:09 am

Like!

4. July 21, 2015 11:37 am

That looks so good I’m well in need of a shopping trip. Love the shirt your friend picked up! x

5. July 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Westfield Stratford is so awesome, like if I want an epic shopping trip it’s one of the first places I hit up 😀

Liked by 1 person

6. July 22, 2015 6:52 pm

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun….. Went shopping in Westfield a week ago. Loved it!

P.s Please check out my blog:

Liked by 1 person

7. August 2, 2015 8:19 pm

Bet you had a wonderful time! Everything looks awesome!
    Do pay a visit and leave a comment with your thoughts of my fashion blog! Would mean a lot! http://theradiantcherie.com/

Liked by 1 person