Lilleshall Abbey…

amy_abbey_013amy_abbey

Finally I have a new outfit post for you… About time I hear you say 😉 Well it’s clothes you’ve seen before but in a jazzy new location. While I was back home (which feels like a life time ago now) we visited Lilleshall Abbey. It’s a beautifully ruined Abbey set in rural grounds, it’s truly breath taking. We explored a lot of new areas while I was back home, we also visited a National Trust property with lovely grounds that even had deer and stags. I also got to spend some quality time with my Father, I’m a real daddy’s girl and it was brilliant fun hanging out with him.

amy_abbey_016amy_abbey_005amy_abbey1What I’m wearing –

Dress & Bag – Vintage

Jumper – Topshop

Shoes – Dr Martens

Ring – Freedom

Jacket – Wallis

Glasses – Cheap Mondayamy_abbey_001amy_abbey_011Photos – Shooting Dave

Follow me at Twitter and Facebook.

1. September 3, 2014 / 6:22 am

Love this, and the choice of background!

Allison x

negative85.wordpress.com

2. September 3, 2014 / 7:04 am

The vibrancy and colors in this post really caught my eye! The photography is great. Glad I stumbled onto this blog! <3
    sequinsocks.com

3. September 3, 2014 / 12:22 pm

Lovely! Can you help me, I have some dr martens had them over a year and they still hurt my feet! How can I properly break them in? I’ve tried polishing, hair drying the leather, wearing a fair bit with thick socks but after a while they rub at the heel!

• September 3, 2014 / 5:31 pm

Hey! They can be a nightmare and even though I’ve had this pair since feb and are truly worn in they occasionally rub but on the whole they are fine. I had to use blister plasters and always worn with tights or socks. I use the comped blister plasters and kept them on until the blister plaster naturally falls off and that really helped me. X

• September 3, 2014 / 8:52 pm

Oh thanks! I’ve used the compeed things on other shoes but never for these haha, I will try! X

• September 3, 2014 / 9:13 pm

Fingers crossed it does, as once your DM’s are worn in they will be great! x

4. September 3, 2014 / 2:28 pm

love the location, you look perfect in those pictures! thank god there are a view people with a great ombré 😉 🙂

5. September 5, 2014 / 5:59 pm

Oh these are truly lovely. I can’t decide if I like your dress or bag more!

6. September 9, 2014 / 1:58 pm

Your dress is so cute! I really like your purse too! And you take lovely photos!