Let’s Catch Up!

August 27, 2014

instagram01Hey There!
It’s been a while and I’m awfully sorry for my absence. What with my trip back home visiting my Father for his Birthday, then staying on to help my Mother move house and then having to be back at work, I just haven’t had time for outfit photographs or even to get the ones we took while away off Dave’s camera… I’m hoping to rectify this over the weekend but for now I thought I’d share some of my recent instagram snaps. It’s been a good couple of months for food and drinks!! See you soon, hopefully with a new outfit post 😉

instagram03instagram05Untitled-2 instagraminstagram02instagram04Join me on Twitter and Facebook.

1. August 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Just stumbled across your blog and it’s absolutely lovely! Your instagram photos are making me hungry 😀 I’m hosting a big beauty giveaway on my blog right now if you’re interested in stopping by! myclosetisfull.net

2. August 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Awesome post !

Hi I’m Geri ! I love connecting with bloggers and discovering new blogs. Especially the blogs here on wordpress. I’d love it if you sent me your links so I can check them out. My blow link is below if you want to check it out. Follow me if you would like, and I will definitely do the same!

3. August 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Looovely!! You always have such adorable photos, great sense for style and lovely writing 😊😍 braidsandeyeliner.files.wordpress.com

4. August 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Nice Post!

5. August 29, 2014 3:27 pm

I love all your floral pieces! Definitely giving me some inspiration in my own wardrobe. I hope you enjoyed your trip 🙂

6. August 30, 2014 10:29 am

I have nominated your inspiring blog to the Liebster award! To find out more go in to http://revealillusions.wordpress.com/2014/08/28/liebster-award/ /Kind regards Elin

7. August 30, 2014 2:21 pm

I just love every outfit you wear! 😀

8. August 31, 2014 1:50 pm

Le chien est trop chou !

9. September 5, 2014 9:05 pm

Lovely my dear.

10. September 8, 2014 6:15 am

Love this!

11. September 14, 2015 9:27 am

tu blog es genial , nos hace disfrutar creo que a todos los que tenemos la oportunidad de poder visitarte , muchas gracias guapa , yo tb tengo un blog y si te quieres pasar te dejo el enlace http://www.antheatalavan.wordpress.com

Liked by 1 person