Watch Out…

watch_01 watch_03watch_09I was kindly sent this rad Radley watch… see what I did there 😉
The kind folks at Joshua James Jewellery let me pick an item, which took me a while as they have such a wide selection. I was torn between necklaces, rings and watches but as soon as I saw this watch it had to be mine. I mean just look at it – with the classic tan leather strap to the rose gold and the fact it has a little dog on it, what’s not to love!!

watch_10watch_02watch_04 watch_11watch_05What I’m wearing –

Dress – Vintage

Hat & Bag – Topshop

Belt – Urban Outfitters

Loafers – Office

Radley Watch c/o Joshua James
watch_07 watch_12watch_08Photos – Shooting Dave
Follow me at Twitter and Facebook.

1. August 9, 2014 / 2:31 pm

I really love your style, so inspiring ! And I’m so jealous of your awesome ring !

• August 9, 2014 / 7:57 pm

Hey,
      It depends most things are from cow vintage back in Birmingham, then in London I’m lucky to have brick lane with all the vintage stores, plus I love a good charity shop find! My fav vintage shop would be beyond retro though! X

• August 11, 2014 / 8:17 am

There is a cow in Manchester I know, yeah brick lane is awesome! There’s a good one in Manchester called retro rehab literally went there the other day and bought LOADS of vintage shirts! I really wanna get a vintage furry coat too but not having much luck haha!c

2. August 9, 2014 / 6:26 pm

I love your style and your pic I really like your blog so much.

3. August 11, 2014 / 7:56 am

Beautiful style! Question: what products do you use to keep your ombre hair so healthy? It looks in such good condition.

• September 1, 2014 / 5:50 pm

Thanks! I always condition it and leave it in for about 5 mins to have a good deep condition. Then before brushing I use L’Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil all over my hair and then brush it through. I usually leave it to dry 100% naturally when leaving it curly but when wanting straight hair I leave to dry 70% then use GHD heat protect spray and blow dry the rest in the aim of having less to straighten and hoping to protect my hair. Hope this has helped, if you’d like more info I could do a detailed post? x

4. August 12, 2014 / 7:17 pm

Well chosen – rose gold watches are so versatile!

5. August 12, 2014 / 9:53 pm

Reblogged this on colorstrutting and commented:
    Another great collection put together by Vintage Reflection! She is sporting a super cute dress with a great clutch, watch, hat and belt as her accessories! Love it!

6. August 24, 2014 / 1:20 am