Trinity Store Cafe…

June 4, 2013

IMG_0011IMG_9999image-5I’m rather lucky to have so many nice independent cafe’s near where I live. The Trinity Store is a little cafe and shop, where they sell delightfully yummy cakes and serve hot/cold drinks, you can also buy fine wines and nice foodie bits to take away. I went with my friend Kelly, she had a hot chocolate and a brownie, I had a BLT and a hot chocolate also. Then later we got a free brownie as I stopped a man from stealing a bottle of wine. He cheekily picked up the bottle of wine sat on the end of our table, pretended to head to the till then quickly turned around and headed out the door, with out paying!! I quickly notified the staff and they chase after him and retrieved the bottle of wine. I was glad I was able to help and that the cheeky bugger didn’t get away with it!!

IMG_0005IMG_0002IMG_0009IMG_0012

Follow me at TwitterFacebook and Tumblr.

1. June 4, 2013 2:03 am

Reblogged this on mackie abroad and commented:
    ^^This is the kind of cafe I hope to stumble upon on the trip, somewhere cozy and quiet where I can read or draw or something ((:

2. June 4, 2013 3:28 am

Was this a dramatic vigilante act? This post makes the reader want more details.

• June 4, 2013 4:56 pm

The man walked into the cafe and picked up the bottle of wine on our table, pretended to join the que to pay and then just turned straight back and headed out the door without paying. I quickly informed the staff and they chased after him and retrieved the wine off him. They were ever so thankful and I was happy to help.

3. June 4, 2013 4:04 am

http://www.sbysz.wordpress.com 🙂 love your blog

4. June 4, 2013 6:53 am

Looks lovely but I agree with the comment above!

5. June 4, 2013 10:23 am

Judging from the pictures i can only imagine how beautiful the place is, and the cake just makes me hungry now tho!

6. sandalisandals permalink
    June 5, 2013 11:50 am

Beautiful Blog!!! Check us out too http://www.sandali-sandals.com/

7. magnolia2pearl permalink
    June 12, 2013 12:20 am

Reblogged this on Magnolia Pearl .

8. July 12, 2013 2:33 am