Green Park…

July 27, 2012

One of our favorite things to do at the weekend’s is visit parks in Central London, this time it was Green Park. With Dave’s Grandparents and Sister coming to visit us for the day, we headed over to see the War memorial. It’s newly built in Green Park and is beautiful, its built in honor of WW2, which my Grandpa was apart of and even got captured and sent to a prisoner of war camp. It was lovely to visit and think of all the brave men who fought for us. Sorry this is getting a little deep so I’ll go back to the topic on hand, my new skirt. Which was a gift from Muffin Top Vintage, I love the print and length of it. Thank you Katrina!

What I’m wearing –

T-shirt & Sunglasses – Topshop

Belt & Skirt – Vintage

Bag – M&S

Sandals – Dune

Ring – Freedom (@Topshop)

Photos – Shooting Dave

Follow me on TwitterFacebook and Tumblr.

1. July 27, 2012 4:21 am

Love that skirt!

2. July 27, 2012 9:27 am

My dear, you’ve been nominated! ❤

Xo
    Melania

3. July 27, 2012 11:39 am

love the pictures!

4. July 27, 2012 11:57 am

Lovely pictures – and great styling (as per) x

5. Vintage Living Magazine permalink
    July 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Nice images…thanks for sharing! 🙂

6. July 28, 2012 10:39 pm

That is such a wonderful outfit for sitting in the park! Beautiful photos.

7. angeliexo permalink
    August 1, 2012 5:18 am

I love your hair! I just started following you a few weeks ago, and love your style and how you post where u get all your clothes from. Your dog is adorable and your photos are inspirational. Your blog reminds me how much i love fashion. Thanks for this 🙂 -angie
    p.s. what do you use on your hair? its so glossy

• August 1, 2012 6:52 pm

Hey! Thank you, I’m about to change the colour to my natural colour, I don’t use anything to make it shine. I guess I’m just lucky as I bleach it which usually kills the glossy-ness out of hair. I use curl mouse and a frizz spray that may cause it?!
      Really glad you like my blog and find it inspirational, means a lot to me! x