Work Wear…

June 23, 2012

Wearing lots of favorites that don’t always make it onto the blog, I’ve had this skirt for a couple of months but never get chance to do photos when wearing it, this blouse and bag don’t get out enough either. This outfit is my attempt of looking high street and what I wore to work on Friday, my new job is for Warehouse and until I have enough of their clothes to wear every day at work. I’ve tried to look slightly smarter than usual. I wont be changing my style completely but I do feel it’s right to make an effort and fit in with their style, well at least till I’ve settled in. I really like this kind of outfit, although it doesn’t have any vintage in it (which I usually try to avoid) I like the more toughness to this look. I’d like to mix it up with a bit of vintage and keep the tougher elements.

What I’m wearing –

Jacket – H&M

Blouse – Urban Outfitters

Skirt – Topshop

Bag – Vivienne Westwood

Boots – Office

I’ve also cut my hair a little shorter and I’m really pleased I did, when I first cut if off I was sad but now I really like it!

Photos – Shooting Dave

Follow me on TwitterFacebook and Tumblr.

1. punkmik permalink
    June 23, 2012 12:37 pm

I love your outfits! Your style is great!

2. June 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Lovely outfit! Dressing for work is a pain in the arse! What’s your new job at Warehouse? 😉 x

• June 23, 2012 8:26 pm

VM manager for the White City store, they class it as a senior role so I feel I have to dress smarter till I settle in. x

3. fleurdelabeaute permalink
    June 23, 2012 3:26 pm

I love those shoes

4. June 24, 2012 9:46 pm

I love your hair that length! Also love the outfit – it’s interesting seeing how your look is different now you work for warehouse compared to your topshop days!

• June 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Thanks I really like it this length.
      Warehouse dress smarter and I was with Topshop for so many years, I was comfortable wearing what I wanted to work and never really gave wearing vintage a second thought. I think once I’ve passed my trail period and have settled in I will be rocking vintage mixed with Warehouse clothing, at the moment I’m making more effort to fit in with the team and wear there clothing. It’s hard, I’m missing my vintage dresses! x

5. June 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Love this Amy – particularly a fan of that shirt! And your hair’s looking lovely! The colour looks perfect as always! xx

6. June 26, 2012 2:16 pm

You have such a lovely style!

7. July 3, 2012 11:31 am

lovely outfit..i love your bag ooh wow….