I Shoot Film…

I got me a Canon 1000F camera and I’m gonna start shooting with it. I’ve had it for a while but finally got a battery and put film in, so now I will be playing around with it and the different films and processing I can get done. It’s not vintage like Dave’s Canon AE-1 but it is retro shall we say from 1990! Looking forward to getting the photos from this bad boy developed!

1. July 25, 2011 / 9:06 pm

Have fun with it! We have an AE1 and i makes such a satisfying noise when winding on the film! It’s always fun to see how the pictures come out too πŸ™‚ x

2. July 25, 2011 / 10:33 pm

How awesome?! I quite fancy getting back to a bit of old school film photography, can’t wait to see the outcome of yours!

3. awarewriter
    July 26, 2011 / 12:54 am

Film? Ah yes — beautiful, simple, creative…

I shoot film, B&W film and develop it myself.

4. July 26, 2011 / 3:21 pm

I almost bought a film camera when I was at uni and had more disposable income than I do now. Really regret not getting it

5. Eleanor
    August 26, 2012 / 5:19 pm

What battery did you have to get? I just bought one and I’m stuck!!??? πŸ™‚

• August 26, 2012 / 9:42 pm

Hey! I took it into a jessops and showed them, the gave me a battery. It doesn’t have a brand name. Try taking it to a camera store and I’m sure they’ll be able to help you out! x

• Eleanor
        August 26, 2012 / 9:45 pm

Thank you sooo much!!! I will do! It wasn’t too expensive right? I bought mine yesterday for just Β£1.50 in brilliant condition from a carboot sale and a few more :L Keep up your amazing work and goodluck πŸ˜‰ x

• August 26, 2012 / 10:07 pm

No I don’t think so, less than Β£5 I thinK! Thanks. Let me know once you’ve shot a reel of film on it! I’d love to see. I was lucky and given it to me by my Uncle! Great cameras! x