I Shoot Film…

July 25, 2011

I got me a Canon 1000F camera and I’m gonna start shooting with it. I’ve had it for a while but finally got a battery and put film in, so now I will be playing around with it and the different films and processing I can get done. It’s not vintage like Dave’s Canon AE-1 but it is retro shall we say from 1990! Looking forward to getting the photos from this bad boy developed!

1. July 25, 2011 8:46 pm

I shoot film too.

2. July 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Have fun with it! We have an AE1 and i makes such a satisfying noise when winding on the film! It’s always fun to see how the pictures come out too 🙂 x

3. July 25, 2011 10:33 pm

How awesome?! I quite fancy getting back to a bit of old school film photography, can’t wait to see the outcome of yours!

4. awarewriter permalink
    July 26, 2011 12:54 am

Film? Ah yes — beautiful, simple, creative…

I shoot film, B&W film and develop it myself.

5. July 26, 2011 3:21 pm

I almost bought a film camera when I was at uni and had more disposable income than I do now. Really regret not getting it

6. Eleanor permalink
    August 26, 2012 5:19 pm

What battery did you have to get? I just bought one and I’m stuck!!??? 🙂

• August 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Hey! I took it into a jessops and showed them, the gave me a battery. It doesn’t have a brand name. Try taking it to a camera store and I’m sure they’ll be able to help you out! x

• Eleanor permalink
        August 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Thank you sooo much!!! I will do! It wasn’t too expensive right? I bought mine yesterday for just £1.50 in brilliant condition from a carboot sale and a few more :L Keep up your amazing work and goodluck 😉 x

• August 26, 2012 10:07 pm

No I don’t think so, less than £5 I thinK! Thanks. Let me know once you’ve shot a reel of film on it! I’d love to see. I was lucky and given it to me by my Uncle! Great cameras! x

7. Eleanor permalink
    August 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Lucky! Well that doesn’t sound to bad of a price yes will do!!! You should check out my Lomography and Flikr! It’s not as good as your stuff :L http://www.flickr.com/photos/torbati/ and http://www.lomography.com/homes/juliepurser 🙂 Once I put a roll through her, there the places she will be! Thanks for all your help x