Buds Of May…

May 9, 2011

These photos are from our very very lazy Sunday, pretty much all I did was walk to the local shops and have coffee, then watch TV and do chores. So not a lot really, when getting dressed in the morning I had planned on visiting Camden or going to central London but just never got round to it.

This outfit consists of a Topshop dress and one of my favorite hats, I got it last summer and used it for this styling shoot. I love the detail lace trim of this dress, I really like the colour to. I’ve kept the styling simple and just added in my floral bag to give it a little texture.

What I’m Wearing –

Dress – Topshop

Sunglasses & Belt – H&M

Bag – Thrift

Hat – Market Stall

Loafers – River Island

Rings – Freedom & Forever 21

Photos – Dave Cox

1. May 10, 2011 8:18 pm

That dress is beautiful! And what a gorgeous looking day! Your lazy sunday sounds perfect.

2. May 11, 2011 5:28 am

The hem of your dress is so perfect! And I love the hat too! You look you’re definitely making the most of the beautiful weather!

x

3. May 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Oh i love this outfit! Your hat looks lovely, suits you so much.

4. May 14, 2011 11:50 am

Wow, the hat and dress combo are beautiful – love the lacy trim on that dress 🙂
    Also, stunning photography – the exposure on the third pic down is gorgeous!x

5. May 15, 2011 8:55 am

LOVE this dress, i would have bought this too if i had seen it. love the colour.

6. May 22, 2011 3:56 pm

I saw this dress on Topshop’s website and I’m kicking myself that I didn’t get it now! That coral-y hue is just what I want to be wearing right now.