Midi Love…

May 7, 2011

The midi length is something I thought I’d never get into but I loved every thing about this skirt, so I tried it on and rather liked it. I brought it then was unsure how Dave would feel about the length and style but he liked it too. So now I’m on the hunt for more midi length skirts, I’ve completely gotten the bug for them.

Our first week in London has gone well, Dave and I are settling into our new jobs nicely. We’ve also done some exploring of the city and hoping to do some more tomorrow. So far I’m loving living in London and hope to share some photos from our new city soon!

What I’m Wearing –

T-shirt & Skirt – Topshop

Bag & Watch – Urban Outfitters

Loafers – River Island

Belt – H&M

Rings – Freedom & Forever 21

Photos – Dave Cox

1. Daisy permalink
    May 7, 2011 9:01 pm

I love your style! 🙂

2. Sarah Jane permalink
    May 7, 2011 9:41 pm

I salute the midi length. It’s refreshing for us tall girls to have some choice about the length of our high street skirts and dresses! 🙂

3. May 8, 2011 3:57 pm

That skirt looks lovely on you – it’s jsut the perfect length!

I’m so glad you’re enjoying your jobs and living in London, that is most excellent to hear!

4. May 9, 2011 12:14 am

I’m loving that you’re wearing the skirt with flats. I love heels, I just can’t be bothered with them for day time- inspiring!

5. May 9, 2011 3:35 pm

Love your outfit,really stylish! 🙂

6. May 17, 2011 11:07 am

i ve been fascinated by this midi length but I always thought it has to be worn with heels to look nice so this always put me off as I m a flats type of person!now i see, it can be amaing also with flats! your outfit rocks!

7. June 2, 2011 5:23 pm

Love this cool and summery outfit! Are you still working in Topshop? x x