On The Platform Waiting For Yesteryear…

February 27, 2011

These photos are from a couple of weeks ago, I gave you a little taster here. The reason I didn’t share them at the time was because I shot them for an online publication, the reason I’m now sharing them is because I sent them in time for the deadline but never got a reply so have no idea if they liked them or will be even using them. I loved them so thought I’d share them with you.

I love the old train, it’s a permeant fixture at Moor Street train station in Birmingham. So I thought it was a nice way of showing you a new location and my new purchases. Well there a couple of weeks old now. My skirt is Topshop and I brought it on uniform which means I got it at a rather nice discount price – I loved the vintage inspired print and shape. I teamed it with my vintage M&S blouse which you can see here and I’m also wearing a new cardigan which I got with a gift card from christmas, I love saving them and cashing them when you’ve nearly forgotten you had it. But most of all my new shoes from office, I’m so in love with them!!

What I Wore –

Coat, Scarf & Blouse – Vintage

Skirt – Topshop

Cardigan & Satchel Bag – Urban Outfitters

Shoes – Office

Photos – Dave Cox

1. February 27, 2011 4:43 pm

that train is amazing! great place for a shoot.

love the shoes and that cardigan.

xo~jane

2. February 27, 2011 5:15 pm

I love this post! Part of my job involves me promoting a special railway collection in the library so I’m going to use it as an excuse to visit vintage railways 😀 Hehe. What a shame they never got back to you…but at least you can now share them with us!

3. February 27, 2011 5:16 pm

I love that blouse – it’s so pretty!

x

4. February 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Ooh I bought the same shoes in black yesterday! I adore them!

I love your shoots, it’s so interesting seeing a new location here too. Shame the publication didn’t get back to you, but I’m glad you shared them with us anyway.

5. February 27, 2011 6:02 pm

I love your new shoes too! Fab location.

6. February 27, 2011 9:12 pm

love this whole outfit!! esp the shoes!! great location for a photo shoot! 🙂 xo

7. February 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Hi thanks for your lovely comment.
    These pics are great and I LOVE your style

Joanne xx

8. March 2, 2011 3:55 pm

What a darling outfit Amy! I’ve always loved Moor St station (so much prettier than Snow Hill or New St!), what a great idea to take pics there. x

9. June 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Love this set of photos! That blouse is just perfect.

▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲