Pretty In Pastel’s…

I’m becoming a creature of habit and love my Sunday morning walks and outfit shoots. This is becoming a weekly fix, which makes me feel good as I’m working full-time and don’t have time to blog in the week. Which really gets me down as I find blogging relaxes me and I enjoy it. So when it comes to Sundays I love getting dressed and getting our cameras together and heading down to the park. I’m wearing my new dress, which I altered the length of. I’m so pleased with it and can’t wait for the summer, I feel this dress will be the perfect summer dress!

I love the pale pastel colours in this dress, there rather light compared to my normal colour pallet but I love them next to the rich navy and bright mustard / yellow cardigan.

What I Wore…

Coat, Dress & Hat – Vintage

Cardigan & Belt – H&M

Shoes – River Island

Bag & Watch – Urban Outfitters

Brooch – Topman

I love these last couple of shots, I like the framing and set up. I think the colour’s look bold and fresh to. Such a fun outfit to wear! I have a couple of out takes and up closes of our bags from this shoot which I will share later in the week.

Photos – Dave Cox

1. January 24, 2011 / 7:39 pm

This is such a cute post.
    I love the contrast between the yellow cardigan and the pastel tones in the cute dress

2. January 24, 2011 / 7:52 pm

I love the mustard cardigan! I find it a really hard colour to wear but its one of my favourites, which is annoying. Little hints of it, like when it peeks out from the cuff of your blazer, look wonderful.

Jess x

3. January 24, 2011 / 9:28 pm

The dress is gorgeous, I love the colours in it, and especially matched with your hat!

4. January 24, 2011 / 9:45 pm

Hi Amy! Oh I understand you so well as it happens to me too! I did a shoot too (you can see it on my second last post) on Sunday and I loved it as I also work full-time and it’s impossible to do that things during the week. Moreover, I’m going to take some courses after work – from 19h to 22h so I think my Sunday morning walks will be the only thing that will be left from me on the weekend lol.

Love from Madrid πŸ™‚
    xx

5. January 24, 2011 / 10:44 pm

the yellow is so pretty on you! gorgeous photos on your site too!

6. January 25, 2011 / 1:31 am

I love the length you made this dress, it’s just short enough to be modern but still looks very ladylike, and the print is beautiful!

7. January 25, 2011 / 11:54 am

Love the colours here sweet, I must try to incorporate more colour into my wardrobe like this! I was lusting after that watch from UO for aaaaaages too, so jealous you have it! Sally x

8. January 25, 2011 / 8:22 pm

Is it weird that I am totally in love with your hair? It’s gorgeous.

9. January 25, 2011 / 8:41 pm

you’re so cute with your hair and diana camera! i love all the colours and layering, you look amazing πŸ™‚ xx

10. January 25, 2011 / 9:41 pm

I didn’t realise until now how well the colours go together on this post.

Photo’s are shit hot too! Whoever took them must be good πŸ˜‰

11. January 25, 2011 / 10:59 pm

The last picture is most definitely my favourite!! The colour palette of the outfit is fantastic! And I bookmarked your ‘how to’ post! πŸ™‚ Thanks πŸ™‚

12. January 26, 2011 / 10:18 pm

I saw your entry on IFB the other day, and I voted.
    Good luck with the race!

13. January 27, 2011 / 12:13 am

You are such a babe! I voted for you in the Refinery 29 contest. I too am running but decided to just vote for all my faves! Best of luck to you! -Bella
    the Citizen Rosebud