Winter Florals…

January 8, 2011

My friend Caroline spent the weekend with me, and boy was it fun! Over the weekend we did lots like having dinner at my Fathers, watched dvd’s from the Ghibli Collection and eating take out, vintage shopping, eating out and taking blog photos and mooching around the high street. Here are photos we took in the disused warehouse which was turned into a car park and now is disused again. I loved it when it looked like this, wish they never messed with it. We used my Tamron wide lens, this is such a fun lens to play with. To bad Dave had the tripod with him in Kent, other wise we would of gotten some photos together.

I’m wearing another one of my new dresses I got from Cow Vintage, no matter how much I try I just can’t help buying floral dresses. I’m obsessed with them, I think this one would be perfect for spring time. It’s a shirt dress, with short sleeves and button up front. The colours are a little different for me but just thought how pretty the print was. I would of shown off the dress more but due to it being freezing and strange people walking past thought it was best to keep my layers on.

What Caroline’s Wearing –

Dress – ASOS

Tights – Primark

Coat & Brogues – Topshop

Bag – Warehouse

What I’m Wearing –

Coat & Dress – Vitnage

Satchel & Snood – Urban Outfitters

Belt – H&M

Brogues – Topshop

Photos – Caroline & Me

1. January 8, 2011 11:52 am

Gorgeous gorgeous outfits! I love Caroline’s dress a lot, you have such stylish friends! I guess like attracts like 😉

2. January 9, 2011 11:25 am

Was such a fun weekend! Shall have to take some photos with our vintage finds from the weekend x

3. January 9, 2011 1:42 pm

Oh, I like the dress! ❤ So cute!

4. January 9, 2011 8:48 pm

I love the dress and fur. You styled it perfectly, as always .

Cait x

5. January 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Is this site in Digbeth? I love your brown brogues also, have been looking for some for ages! Hope your well x x

• January 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Hey! Yes its in Digbeth, not far from my house! We should do some shoots there! Mine are like 4 years old from Topshop. I’ve got so many pairs, very boyish to more girlie ones. Love brogues so much! x

Trackbacks