A Christmas Cracker…

December 25, 2010

Here are a couple of photos from my Christmas day, I did plan on doing an hour by hour of my day but that didn’t quite happen. I think it was the lack of sleep and getting distracted by opening all my presents! I can’t wait to show you them all in detail, you can see a couple in this post – One is my new ‘nifty fifty’ (Canon 50mm f/1.8 II), two is my new leopard print muff from Urban Outfitters (I’ve actually been using it for a couple of months due to the freezing cold weather and my commute to work, I’ve been good and now shown you it till now, as it was meant to be a Christmas present!) and thirdly it’s my new floral dress. Better photos coming soon.

I had a lovely day spending time with family, playing with my new camera lenses (yes thats right I’ve got two new lenses) wearing my new Christmas day dress and eating lots of yummy food and sweets. I hope you’ve all had a great Christmas too!!

This little Japanese figurine shows off my new lens perfectly – with the back drop being out of focus and isn’t she a cutie to.

My ice cream desert after my huge dinner.

What I’m Wearing: Coat – Vintage, Scarf & Cardigan – H&M, Muff – Urban Outfitters, Dress & Vest – Topshop.

1. December 26, 2010 9:39 am

Happy Christmas! I am totally jealous of your ‘nifty fifty’ lens – think I’ll have to stick that on my birthday list now! Looks like you had an awesome day, I hope your boxing day is equally as lovely!

2. December 26, 2010 10:59 am

merry christmas to you amy, looks like you’ve had a lovely day xx

3. December 26, 2010 9:04 pm

I love that jacket! you wear it so well

xoxo
    Miss Neira

4. December 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Hope you had a lovely Christmas Amy! Love your decorations, and I’m in awe of your leopard muff – I need one! Sally x

5. December 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Hope your Christmas was filled with joy and loveliness!

6. January 1, 2011 10:25 am

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Your hair looks great in these picture.
    Happy new year as well.

7. January 1, 2011 5:23 pm

what lovely photographs, the quality is amazing! i especially adore the shot of you and your reflection, so pretty. i hope you had a great new year, thank-you for your kind comment. xx

Trackbacks