Florals Oh How I Love You…

November 15, 2010

I showed you a sneaky peek of this dress and here’s it in a photo heavy post. It’s floral and corduroy, with long sleeves and it the perfect autumnal colour pallet. I couldn’t love this dress any more if I tried too. When choosing what to wear with this dress I instantly new that my Motel cardigan, burgundy fluffy hat and my satchel were the perfect combination for this dress. I know I’m totally addicted to floral dresses but there’s something about them that makes me just want to buy them, least this ones an autumn style floral!?

I’m wearing my beloved wolf ring and my new ring from Forever 21, it’s rustic gold cameo with a green floral centre. Forever 21 has just opened in Birmingham’s Bullring shopping centre, which is pretty cool but it’s very overwhelming and so shiny and white. It kind of hurts my eyes, I’m thinking I’ll have a proper mooch when the hip die’s down and it’s easier to shop. I will keep you informed on what my thoughts are later in the month… More likely around pay day. ha ha.

What I’m Wearing –

Dress – Topshop

Cardigan – Motel

Hat & Scarf – Vintage

Satchel – Urban Outfitter

Shoes – River Island

Rings – Wolf – Topshop, Cameo – Forever 21

Photos – Dave Cox
  1. November 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Wow, it looks even better full length than in the snippet from the other day! I love it. These are some seriously lovely photos with you and Coco as well!

• November 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Yeah Coco got involved normally he runs off and doesn’t want to take part! Thanks, I love this dress and glad you like it to! x

2. November 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Tha dress is a find and your colour pallet is perfection, as always. I can’t believe F21 has opened in the UK, I’m so jealous. I bought so many things there when I was in the states, I think you’ll have to start a mail order service for me or even better, I’ll have to visit your city x

• November 16, 2010 10:44 am

You should come visit! Well I can always get you a little something from F21 as part of your Christmas present! I can always post you things! I can’t wait to have a proper mooch in the store, it’s a little hectic in there at them moment but so far I love the jewellery!! x

3. November 16, 2010 8:48 pm

oh this is such a perfect autumnal outfit, really everything about it is just perfect!

4. November 18, 2010 8:44 am

your dress is so amazing! corduroy in a dress.. don’t know what much else i could ask for! i actually bought a corduroy vest the other day 🙂 pity it’s not floral haha

Trackbacks

1. Tweets that mention Florals Oh How I Love You… « Vintage Reflection -- Topsy.com
  2. It’s Christmas… « Vintage Reflection