This is my new cream dress from H&M. There are several things I like about this dress – the frill and buttons running down the front, the nipped in waist and the length, plus its simple but with detail. All of these factors add up to equal a rather nice dress in my opinion. I can imagine wearing it with my new hat and ankle socks in a pretty field or park, but as un-frontally the British summer has abruptly come to an end, in the middle of August!! I mean come on, I know were all talking and looking forward to the new fall collections that are slowly making there way into stores. I’m finding it very hard to reset buying into the autumn winter trends, the main reason I’m trying to reset buying my autumn wardrobe now is out of the priceable that its still summer.

As it has become rather chilly and very wet over the last couple of days, I teamed my cream dress with my trusted jacket (with a hood that comes in handy when caught in rainy showers) and my furry scarf  for added warmth which is easily removed if some sun appears. I feel this type of transitional outfit will becoming a regular occurrence, especially with autumn just around the corner. We shot these pictures at the Peace Garden just before we popped for some food. Looking at these photos I really need a hair cut, my fringe is far to long and the rest of my hair is wild. Luckily in these shots you can’t see just how wild / bushy my hair is. I think I need to stop buying clothes and pay for a hair cut.

What I’m Wearing –

Jacket, Dress & Belt- H&M

Head Scarf & Faux Fur Scarf – Vintage

Bag – Nica

Shoes – Topshop

Watch – Urban Outfitters

Photos – Dave Cox

1. August 15, 2010 / 8:18 pm

this dress is so lovely – is it from the current range?

• August 15, 2010 / 9:01 pm

Yep the dress is in stores now (got it on sat), in the teen section. Which I normally avoid but glad I didn’t this time! It would suit you, you should buy it too! I like thats its very vintage inspired!

2. August 15, 2010 / 11:10 pm

This is such a cute outfit, and i love the photos! Very vintagey, haha. I’ve never bought anything from H & M. Checking out their website.

• August 15, 2010 / 11:19 pm

Thank you Abby, you should check out H&M they have some lovely things and its reasonably priced. x

3. August 16, 2010 / 3:06 pm

I adore that dress!
    I’m so glad I’ve found your blog, I’m going to make a cup of tea and read through all your posts x

• August 16, 2010 / 3:21 pm

I also found your blog not so long ago and have enjoyed reading your posts, so it means a lot to me that your like my blog to! x