amy_blog_119amy_blog_097amy_blog_121

Disclaimer these pictures were taken back in September when it was still somewhat warmer and there was no reason to wear tights. Today however, as I’m typing this blog, well it’s bloody freezing to be quite honest! I’m all wrapped up nice and snug, with thermal tights and I’ve layered a dress with a cosy jumper and scarf combo! It will soon be time to get out our big thick winter coats…and gorgeous accessories of course.

Like the title suggests, this is lazy dressing to the max, a denim dress and jumper are so easy to throw on and off you go. To add some personality to this look, I have my current favourite bag; this sweet lil’ tapestry number comes from Zara and it is my favourite bag purchase of this year, strong words I know.

You will see that I’m wearing vintage loafers which match the oxblood coloured jumper, but mixing it up a little with a dark purpley plum coloured lip.

The clocks have gone back here in the UK and nights are drawing in, darker shades highlighted in today’s colour palette seem to suit the season, goodbye Indian summer, it was nice knowing you.

amy_blog_092amy_blog_083amy_blog_122amy_blog_108amy_blog_084What I’m wearing –
Jumper & Dress – Oasis
Loafers c/o Rokit Vintage
Bag – Zara
Sunglasses c/o  The Goods Agencyamy_blog_125amy_blog_126amy_blog_093amy_blog_118
Photos – Shooting Dave

1. November 7, 2016 / 9:27 am

Those tassels! That bag! Those bruised plum lips!!! Yes girl slay 😎 side note: I’m wearing tasseled grey brogue loafers right now

• November 9, 2016 / 6:58 am

😍Your tasseled grey brogue loafers sound dreamy! Really pleased you like this look, it was super easy to put together yet felt good wearing it. 😊

• November 9, 2016 / 7:40 am

I think I broke my bruised plum lipstick 😂but yea at least I still have my brogues ☺️yea! Easy and chic look 🙂

2. November 11, 2016 / 1:13 pm

Love this look- that bag is so cute! 🙂 Also slightly jealous of the super cute streets you guys have there in the uk!

• November 11, 2016 / 5:14 pm

Yes, we are very lucky to have cute winding side streets and lovely historical architecture. Glad you like the outfit, it was super easy to put together. X

3. March 30, 2017 / 1:15 pm

your pictures are so good !!!!
    ive been reading your blog to gain tips for mine
    ive recent started blogging too
    you can have a look here : http://www.rigaonlinne.com