outfit_04outfit_12outfit_01

I had another lunch date with Lois last week, this time it was freezing; I guess freezing is better than raining, like last time! As it was so chilly, I layered up my favorite vintage dress. Keeping toasty warm with my beanie hat and parka coat, these are all items you’ve seen plenty of times before, this outfit is a typical day to day one. Nice and easy for a day of running errands and catching up with friends. One thing  that is new, are my oyster and bank card holders. I picked these up from Oliver Bonas with birthday money. I was looking for a more grown up but still fun oyster holder and think I’ve achieved it with this one.

outfit_10outfit_06outfit_11outfit_03outfit_02What I’m wearing –
Bag – Cambridge Satchel Co.
Boots – Office
Dress – Vintage
Jumper, Hat & Parka – Topshop
Watch c/o JORD
Oyster & Card Cases – Oliver Bonasoutfit_08outfit_07

Photos taken by the lovely Lois – thanks for a fun afternoon!

1. February 27, 2016 / 8:52 pm

I love your urban looks. This time I have to say that the bag and the watch are my favorites 🙂

• February 28, 2016 / 12:03 pm

Yes the bag is the star of the show in this post! I wish I could add more satchels to my collection!

2. February 27, 2016 / 10:53 pm

You always suck me in with that gorgeous London backdrop! Love this look.

• February 28, 2016 / 12:03 pm

Thank you!
      I’m trying to take more photos in and around central London, so hopefully you’ll start seeing more of the city through my blog! X

3. February 28, 2016 / 10:14 am

Great pictures!

4. February 28, 2016 / 10:45 am

Loving the cute little clutch like card holder. You’re right, they do look grown up but also fun!

Captaincharley.net

• February 28, 2016 / 12:02 pm

Thank you, what a lovely thing to say! Lately I’ve been feeling as though I’m in a style rut but maybe I’m just over thinking my clothing choices and comparing myself to others and how they always have new clothes. Your comment means a lot to me! 😊😘