I hope you all have a wonderful evening celebrating the New Year, I thought I’d share a quick beauty post of my make-up look for this evening.
I’m wearing a couple of new Christmas gifts, including a new highlighter from Topshop and I’m testing out Hoola bronzing powder from Benefit – I got it in a mini stocking filler set, thanks Clare 😉
Now I’m off to celebrate the end of 2015 with Dave, and a nice glass of bubbly!
– Benefit Flawless Foundation & Concealer, in Light
– Chanel MAT Lumière Powder, in 50 Poudrè
– Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet, in shade 38 La Fascinate
– Sleek Face Contour Kit, in Fair
– Topshop highlighter, in Sunbeam
– Benefit Hoola, -Bronzing Powder
– Chanel Eye Palette, in 99 Stellaires
– Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
– MAC Pro Longwear eyeliner, in Black Ice
On my cheeks I used a small amount of the Sleek contour palette to line my cheekbones, then using the Hoola bronzing powder to define the cheeks further, I then used the blush from the Sleek palette on the apples of my cheeks and finishing the look off with a dusting of my Topshop highlighter – which I absolutely love!For my eyes I’ve used the copper shade from my Chanel palette, with a stroke of eyeliner in a winged effect on the top lids and a cole liner in the eyeliner and a coating of mascara to finish the look.Like usual I’ve gone for bold red lips, I’m wearing my favorite Chanel lipstick. Photos – Shooting Dave