#My Style My Dress

amy_blog_075amy_blog_117amy_blog_112mystylemydress
I was challenged by HOF to style a dress in my own way, along with some other fashion bloggers – we all got the same grey dress and a secret accessory. My secret accessory was this super cute grey floppy brim fedora hat from Dorothy Perkins (my trade mark hat must be a real thing now 😉 )

I got to thinking up a couple ways to style this dress – as it’s a total blank canvas of a grey swing dress I thought about layering something underneath or over, and as it’s pretty much winter now I went with the layering over option. I added my favorite cropped fluffy jumper (an old Topshop goodie) adding in this vintage leopard print scarf and my camel car coat. I love camel and grey together, they are a perfect colour pairing in my eyes! This floppy brim fedora adds the perfect finishing touch to my outfit.
How would you style a basic grey dress? #mystylemydress A fun hash-tag for ya’ll to use 😉

amy_blog_072amy_blog_080amy_blog_096

What I’m wearing –
Dress & Hat c/o HOF
Scarf – Vintage, Thrift
Jumper & Coat – Topshop
Clutch Bag – Miss Selfridge
Loafers – & Other Stories
Watch c/o Jord

amy_blog_098amy_blog_133amy_blog_146amy_blog_123Photos – Shooting Dave

1. December 1, 2015 / 1:40 am

On my fashion post, I did something to do with styles (Please check it out!). I love your style, don’t anybody tell you otherwise!

2. Ria Varnom
    December 1, 2015 / 2:37 am

You look fab in the grey fedora! When I click on the grey dress photos, this comes up. 404: Page Not Found.

• December 1, 2015 / 4:25 pm

Sorry you’ve had issues, I’ve just tired all the images and they are loading on my computer. Will investigate and hopefully solve them problem!
      I love the grey fedora, it’s made it’s way nicely into my ever growing hat collection!

3. December 1, 2015 / 4:50 am

LOVE the outfit. My absolute favorite is that gorgeous scarf; really adds that oomph and remarkable splash of color to your look! AND I completely agree with you on the note that grey and camel are quite the impeccable color pairing.

Xo. http://www.sonamnaiducreative.com

4. December 1, 2015 / 2:49 pm

So much fun!! I have a grey felt hat too…now I’m inspired!! Thank you muchly!!

5. December 2, 2015 / 2:15 pm