rokit_088rokit_082 rokit_086On Saturday Dave and I headed over to East London for a spot of vintage shopping – more on that soon, there might even be a video haul coming 😉 and if you look closely you can see my bag of vintage goodies hidden in the corner…
While over Brick Lane way, we stopped for a coffee and a snack at Nude Espresso this got us fueled up to tackle the crows of cool cats on the hunt for vintage treasures.
I had such a lovely date day with Dave, rummaging around one of my favorite vintage stores, stopping for naughty treats and taking outfit photos. I guess a few words is needed about the outfit (after-all that’s why you’re here) this outfit is built of old classics that I love, this vintage dress and Topshop camel coat go perfectly in my opinion. My satchel was a Christmas present from my Father last year and I feel ever so lucky to own it, I had longed for a Cambridge Satchel for many a year, they are just so effortless classic chic, and the perfect finishing touch to this outfit along with my trademark hat!

rokit_006rokit_003Like always I opted for hot chocolate and this cute muffin, it was orange and almond flavor and boy was it yummy! As usual Dave went for a flat white and a spinach and ricotta pastry, I had a little bite of and can confirm it was bloody good too! Would recommend Nude Espresso if you’re over that way of London, I always like visiting independent and quirkier coffee joints rather than the usual chains if possible.
rokit_004rokit_002rokit_079rokit_087What I’m wearing –
Dress – Vintage
CoatTopshop
Boots c/o Warehouse
Fedora Hat – Urban Outfitters
BagCambridge Satchel Co.
rokit_083rokit_080rokit_075rokit_078Photos – Shooting Dave

1. November 3, 2015 / 3:38 pm

I really love your blog, please check out mine? livlipstickandlemondrops.wordpress.com

2. November 3, 2015 / 5:32 pm

Loving your outfit.

3. November 3, 2015 / 10:23 pm

It sounds like you had such a fun day! I would love to go vintage shopping sometime but I haven’t found the right shop yet. Also, I agree that your outfit is classic and lovely and i may just have to emulate it soon. Wonderful blog post and beautiful images!

4. November 4, 2015 / 3:08 am

I love your out fit and your blog girl ! you just keep doing you ! please check out my blog. I am just starting out so if you have any advise just let me know. That would be awesome, im still trying to figure out how to upload pictures from my computer and I need to figure out how to put them on my blog. please and thank you.

5. November 4, 2015 / 9:42 am

i like your outfit very much! i love vintage style! fell free to check my blog myrightoutfit.wordpress.com i’m new enter in this world!

6. November 4, 2015 / 6:14 pm

Love the whole outfit
    It’s colorful and something about it puts me in a good mood

7. November 5, 2015 / 1:42 pm

I love the quality of your photographs! I’m a blogger too, and you’re definitely someone to look up to !!

8. November 17, 2015 / 3:38 pm

Where do you get your tights? I need a good pair of tights.

• November 20, 2015 / 5:16 pm

These are from Oasis but you can pick decent ones up from Primark or Topshop, I usually opt for 120 denier.