walk_in_the_park_017walk_in_the_park_02walk_in_the_park_027This outfit feels rather autumnal and ladylike, it was a slightly cooler day and makes long sleeves bearable. This skirt and shirt combo is a firm favorite of mine and so is this vintage bag, it gives any outfit a ladylike elegance. I’m starting to look at fall collections and planning a wish list of things I want, no things I need! Top of this list is a classic Lamb 1887 bag, in fact I have my eye on a couple this one and oooh this one is pretty! Every year when autumn comes a knocking I like to pick out a couple of staple winter pieces, I also have my eye on a new coat… I mean I am still in love with the one I got last year but I’m after a smarter style this year and I’m thinking camel coloured. Are you planning your winter wardrobe yet? What staple pieces do you like to buy new each year?walk_in_the_park_022walk_in_the_park_014walk_in_the_park_01What I’m wearing –

Shirt, Belt & Loafers – Topshop

Bag & Skirt – Vintage, Thrift

Fedora Hat – Urban Outfitters
walk_in_the_park_018walk_in_the_park_029walk_in_the_park_025walk_in_the_park_031Photos – Shooting Dave
Follow me at Twitter and Facebook.

1. August 14, 2014 / 4:55 am

I really love this outfit! I’m definitely going to try to replicate it for this fall 😉

2. August 14, 2014 / 10:24 am

Oh, this is lovely my friend. Love the hat! I also do the hat lately. It’s cool!

• September 1, 2014 / 5:44 pm

I don’t think there is any quick tricks to gain followers (unfortunately 😉 ) but using social media sites help reach a wider audience and getting people to share your site links will help. Using key words and tagging your posts will help with search engines but it all mainly comes down to hard work and sticking with it and the followers will come to you! Good luck and hope this has helped! x

3. August 15, 2014 / 6:04 pm

The skirt is fun & the photography is beautiful!

4. August 25, 2014 / 2:38 pm

Hey, great post! I’m Anna and I’m very interested in fashion and style. I would really appreciate you checking out my blog and maybe following me back! Thanks!

5. August 26, 2014 / 2:22 pm

Such a gorgeous outfit, makes me long for autumnal colours and lots of layers!

6. August 28, 2014 / 8:51 pm

I am so impressed with this adorable blog. I just discovered you today and I can’t wait to read more. Your style is unbelievably cute! xoxo Whisky and Champagne

7. September 1, 2014 / 1:42 am

Gorgeous combination of patterns and textures. I love the cute black hat. Is it felt? Or straw?

• September 1, 2014 / 5:47 pm

Thanks for letting me know! I have a gazillion vintage wool felt hats that these awesome old ladies give me upon cleaning out attics…

8. September 1, 2014 / 1:48 am

Reblogged this on Miss Juliet Poe's Emporium and commented:
    I found this lovely fashion blog last week. The author has a gorgeous thrift-chic sense of style. Her mix-matchery could only be described as vintage wizardry!

9. September 1, 2014 / 8:12 pm

During fall I always love to buy boots. Love boots. This outfit is supper cute and perfect for fall.