amy_blog_033 kimono_01amy_blog_038

Without even realising it I’ve been gradually opting for more autumnal outfits. Not that I’m wishing the winter months upon us any sooner than it has too but it’s hard when all the stores are stocking their fall fashion’s and I do love the autumnal colour palettes and clothing a lot more than summer ones! I’m extra excited the fact I now wear jeans, I’m looking forward to the extra styling options this will allow come winter, plus they’ll be a lot warmer than tights, thats for sure!. I picked this dress up from the ASOS summer sale, it’s the perfect length for hot day’s we’ve been having and it works perfectly with ankle boots – making it the perfect transitional wardrobe staple.

amy_blog_045amy_blog_036kimonoWhat I’m wearing –

Dress – ASOS

Necklace c/o Miss Selfridge

Boots & Belt – Topshop

Kimono – New Look

Fedora Hat – Urban Outfitters

Bag – Vintage

Ring – Freedom, Topshopamy_blog_039amy_blog_041 kimono_03Photos – Shooting Dave
Follow me at Twitter and Facebook.

1. August 11, 2014 / 1:26 am

i love ur style!! ur so pretty 🙂

2. August 11, 2014 / 2:05 am

I love that 70’s print jacket! The dog is also a nice touch to the photo shoot.

• August 13, 2014 / 7:14 pm

Look out for Coco dog in other outfit photos as I always combined my photo taking with walking him and he often photo-bombs my pictures! 🙂

3. August 11, 2014 / 2:57 am

Reblogged this on colorstrutting and commented:
    I always find myself wearing dark colors when I’m looking in my closet for something to wear. I guess I can say that autumn outfits are also my favorite and “Vintage Reflection” does a great job on displaying her Urban Festival outfit.

4. August 13, 2014 / 7:22 pm

Ahhh fall clothes are the best–it’s my favorite season for a reason! Love the kimono top 🙂

5. August 15, 2014 / 11:48 pm

That kimono is so pretty, it has the perfect fall color palette 🙂 it looks great with the dress!

6. September 2, 2014 / 9:07 pm

Your hair is outrageous. Like, dream hair. The ombre look can go so wrong, but you did it beautifully.