hydepark1hydepark9You guy’s I’m loving my new winter coat, its so warm and the hood and colour are just perfect! It’s going to be hard not to wear every day, I mean we all know how much I love a khaki green jacket! In the summer I lived in this one. Also I’m breaking in my new loafers nicely, they are a little pinchy but I’m determined to make them comfy and my go to shoes. I just love how they match my bag and colours in this dress…. Also remember I was trying to convince my mate Jermaine to get in on the blogging act?! Well after much persuasion and getting him to take my picture on our lunch breaks, I finally turned the tables and have taken pictures for his blog, go be friendly and say hey and check out my photography skills 🙂
hydepark7hydepark6hydepark2 hydeparkhydepark8What I’m wearing –

Coat & Loafers  – Topshop

Dress & Bag – Vintage

Hat c/o Britfash
hydepark3 hydepark5hydepark4

Photos –  Jermaine

Follow me at TwitterFacebook and Tumblr.

1. December 8, 2013 / 9:50 am

Love it. Would like to ask though… What camera are you using? It takes wonderful shots.

• December 8, 2013 / 2:23 pm

Thank you. I used canon 600D with 50mm lens, more info on cameras and lenes on the page this blog.

• December 8, 2013 / 4:18 pm

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Really appreciate it. It takes very beautiful shots.

• December 8, 2013 / 11:08 pm

Thank you, the bags a from favourite! Hope you’ve had a great day too! X

• December 8, 2013 / 11:07 pm

You should check my one out its from topshop, but the sizing is way out! I ended up with a size 10 UK and it’s still big, it’s nice as made me feel skinny. Ha ha… Nice to get a smaller size though ☺️ Also the hood, I love the hood!!

2. December 10, 2013 / 4:22 pm

Great coat! I just discovered your blog, and I just have to say – such wonderful pictures!

3. December 11, 2013 / 3:00 am

That coat is so clutch! I’m currently on the hunt for a warmer winter coat – I love yours!