Amy Amy1I’m back in the full swing of blogging again, to keep me back on track is the lovely Katrina. We wandered around my local common and took each others outfit photographs. Dave’s away for the weekend photographing a wedding, as I’m home alone we’re having a girly sleep and blogging night. Hopefully I’ll have some good news on the house front but until all is fully sorted and signed we will keep it hush hush not to jinx it! So I’ll have all my spare time back again, wahoo! I can’t wait!

Amy4Amy2 Amy3What I’m wearing –

T-shirt, Hat & Shoes – Topshop

Skirt & Bag – Vintage

Belt – Urban Outfitters

Amy6Amy5Amy7Katrina2Katrina and Coco looking adorable!!Katrina1KatrinaWhat Katrina’s wearing –

Top – H&M

Skirt – Hand Made

Trainers & Bag – Cath Kidston
Katrina3Follow me at Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.

1. August 2, 2013 / 10:39 pm

I love this article! Just started a blog and it would mean so much if you could check it out! Followed btw xx stunning photos I am obsessed with all these vintage outfits

2. August 3, 2013 / 7:29 pm

That skirt is so beautiful! Love the entire outfit x

3. August 4, 2013 / 11:52 am

I love both your outfits – although they are quite different they both coordinate so well, and I love how put together you both look! I am very jealous of you having a photographically minded friend (and boyfriend!) to take photos, but then it’s been me and my tripod for so long I don’t know how I’d cope with an actual person taking the photos!

4. puritoentusiasmo
    August 4, 2013 / 4:27 pm

i love your skirt! i have one very similar and i love it! i wore during my trip to new york and it was so confortable! have nice holidays! http://www.puritoentusiasmo.wordpress.com

5. August 6, 2013 / 11:20 am

Two very beautiful outfits! i love the combination of vintage & high street along with hand made pieces! gorgeous!!

love Beth from Stitchnlace x

6. August 14, 2013 / 6:21 pm

Cute Ladies! Love your work darling! Keep it up(:

7. September 13, 2013 / 2:27 pm

You take such great pictures! I wish I could do that! Love the vintage too. So classic and elegant.
    ~Danielle